7 ways to celebrate Earth Day all year long
Easy habits for a better planet
Earth Day is celebrated once a year on April 22nd, but why not create habits that celebrate our planet every day? After all, it is our only home! Here are seven ways in which we can all contribute to restoring our beautiful Earth throughout the year:
- Plant a tree or garden.
- Create a recycling station or routine at home.
- Clean up a park; most cities have volunteer programs.
- Stop using pesticides in the yard; opt for natural and effective solutions.
- Protect pollinators such as butterflies and bees by planting plants that attract them.
- Teach children respect for the environment through positive and fun outdoor activities.
- Use a reusable water bottle instead of purchasing plastic water bottles.
Here at StemFoods Holistics we make every effort to protect and celebrate Earth on a daily basis. We also have a section on our website dedicated to green living that you’re welcome to visit.
While we might think that our small contributions don’t amount to much, the opposite is true. Just as every small act of destruction leads to great damage, so our small efforts lead to great restoration. Collectively we can reverse past abuse and start enjoying a bountiful Earth.
For more information, please visit stemfoods.com.