Is coffee good or bad for you?
The truth about your daily drink
Many studies have been conducted to see if coffee is good or bad for our health. Conflicting results lead to confusion but the simple truth is that caffeine is a potent compound with potent, addictive results.
If you’re trying to kick the habit, here are 7 reasons that might help your decision:
- Caffeine disrupts serotonin production, leading to poor sleep and mood swings.
- Coffee decreases liver detoxification.
- Caffeine increases stress hormones.
- Chlorogenic acid in coffee is associated with cardiovascular disease.
- Coffee may reduce insulin sensitivity.
- Coffee is acidic, which can lead to heart burn and other digestive issues.
- Caffeine is a diuretic, meaning, it increases your need to urinate.
As we stick to a healthy diet, the more we’ll see a decrease in cravings for coffee and other unhealthy foods. A healthy lifestyle leads to more natural energy, depending less and less on drugs like caffeine.
To help you get started on your healthy journey, StemFoods Holistics’ powerful line of supplements is packed with superfoods and other natural, organic ingredients shown to have abundant health benefits.
Our natural holistic protocol is the same regardless of health level as we should always keep our main 3 elimination organs clean. For that, we use StemDigest, StemLiver and StemKidney, plus StemImmune for support of a healthy lymphatic system (including the bone marrow) and endocrine system (hormones), as well as StemVLife for healthy stem cell support.